Wednesday 10 October 2012

Walking Sunday: Merayau Again inside Kuching

06th October 2012-Saturday

Saturday night, my kakak told my amma that she wants to go out and have fun tomorrow (which means...Sunday). As usual, my amma had informed me. So I said to myself, "which tempat will we go this Ahad?" At the beginning, Taman Negara Kubah crawled inside my brain. So I searched on the net, but the information is quite little. Then I guess, maybe, this might be the chance for me to tulis something about Kubah. Ahahahak~ am I going the first one to make details about Kubah? 

Heeshh, in my dream! =.=

07th October 2012-Sunday

Sunday morning (the rain was not falling), something was happened (not so terrible but I don't like it), my brother in law drove from Batu Kawa-to-Bandar Baru Samariang (they picked us-me, amma, appa) then we proceed to Matang area. While we're still on the road, I began to sketch my plan inside my brain-the place to relax, the view to watch, and the scene for picture. After one and half an hour (I didn't count precisely), we arrived at Matang Family Park and stop for a while. My sister told me we have to wait another people who joined us. Ah~what the crocodile! Matang Family Park is great, can we just stay there and play around? However, the plan has been change. The truth is, we're the one who ought to follow that fella, not them *grrr...

At the end, I just managed to catch a little picture of Matang Family Park....
                                                                                                      



While waiting, I saw pokok durian on the top of my head. There were dua bijik buah durian. I don't know whether you can see that inside the picture or not. For me, I see nothing. This pokok is very tall.




This is the slight view of Matang Family Park. I sat on the left side. Silently, I took this picture since I can't get inside. For visitors who loved to get inside and have fun, they have to pay RM3 per head and free for children below 7, I guess. Since we're going to have fun at somewhere else, this is the only picture of inner part of Matang Family Park.









After 30 minutes waiting at Matang Family Park, we continued the road trip after my brother in law received a call from his buddy, saying that they're waiting at lampu isyarat down to Telaga Air. We just followed them, then we crossed to signboard 'Kem Bina Negara Sampadi', the magnificent view of downhills, uphills and the legend of Gunung Serapi (or some people called that as Putera Serapi---a male mountain?), then entered the wrong path (terpaksa pusing balik) and at the end, we found the place for Sunday playground. Only RM1 for parking and enjoy the cold air sungai and the fresh air of big pokok around us as long as we want. But still, I liked Matang Family Park more 'cause this place is so isolated, the tandas is not very good and the manner of the people is...they have to learned to clean all their mess and put it neatly inside the rubbish bin!




This is the only picture that I took with my phone and I faced some difficulties to catch it (bumpy batu sungai, so slippery. I'm afraid that I might lose my phone inside this sungai). At the end, I kept my phone back into my sling bag, and catch few anak ikan with a small green net scoop. Before we go home, we ate nasi minyak (maybe, I'm not sure), ayam panggang madu, sandwich, kuih bulat (ada sardin and timun inside), lots of junk food and frankfurter. 

Burpp~ being kenyang makes me happy ^^









After one or two hours at there, the rain began to drop. We ran out from that place, hurriedly get out and return home. While we're on the road, there's an accident at Matang Recreation Park, not so far from Matang Family Park. It kinda scary, so the best thing is be careful while riding or driving your vehicle. Then, after we reached Bandar Baru Samariang, the idea to eat buah durian still on air. Later on, we stopped at one fruit stall, my sister bought empat bijik buah durian (empat bijik?) and the jurujual assure them the inner is the real gold. Okay, let us ensure the golden plate once we arrived home. You know what? Our nice Sunday ended with the golden durian from Serian.







Golden durian from Serian. Look tasty, isn't it?
Satisfaction =D












MaGi 2012
"Kuching has it all~"

2 comments: