Thursday 9 May 2013

My Answer for the questions: What If?

I am an ugly duck. What if...
suddenly all the beauty becomes mine?




I am stupid. What if...
one day I suddenly become a prodigy?



I am a pauper. What if...
tomorrow I have all money and become rich?



I am unlucky. What if...
Time would help me to get free?




I am sad. What if...
Somebody would come over me and understand my feeling?



I am jealous. What if...
All good things are mine and not for them?



I am happy. What if...
All happiness are mine and never leave me?



I am miserable. What if...
People just stop harassing me?



I am shopaholic. What if...
You give me your money so I can buy shoes and clothes and rings and bags?



I am lack of beliefs. What if..
Someone could help me and make me believe again?



I am is what I am. What if...
People stop confusing me and just accept me for who I am?




#tmg2013

No comments:

Post a Comment