Thursday 18 July 2013

Jobs For The Unemployed

"Hope is the motivation that empowers the unemployed, enabling them to get out of bed every single morning with unbounded enthusiasm as they look for work"--Emanuel Cleaver.

Being unemployed is tough, which means you're floating around. And it gets tougher when you need money and you have desire. Things could be unbearable when you knew that you're losing your mind in every second and never stop praying. It feels like hell is on your side.

Actually, being unemployed is not a great thing to be proud of. I'm part of this too. I used to work with children before, but as always, children are my difficulties. Instead of loving them, I was scared everyday because they were unpredictable. Later, I went to some good interviews (but I think that I just make some mess) so yeah, what's the big deal? Everything will be just fine. Since I can't force the future to agree with me, I just let myself to continue my dream and my passion while I'm not officially working.

For those who unemployed, there are few things you can do as your job. Sometimes, the blue collar jobs are too choosy and highly limited, so you have to prepare a good alternative plan. First, seek your passion. Then, seek your audience. After that, seek your market. Finally, seek your place to begin. As for me, I loved to write. I have a slight problem in public speaking but I can speak over and over again (about any topics) on paper. I made some 'war' and 'peace' inside. True, I didn't make a lot of money like others but at least, I did something I truly appreciate and I never regret any of it. Although my dream to publish a book is still under pebbles, I guess I just need to do it since it doesn't hurt me anyways. At here, I manage to write everything I want, anything that come across my mind. Right now, I'm working on my short comic and one adventure novel. It needs some alteration and attention before I put it here so please look forward about my work.

So, dear the 'unemployed' people, your job options are out there. You just need to wide your view and make it true.

Jobs for the unemployed? I made some recommendation
  • Like to write? Be like mine. Actually it's a good start.
  • Able to take a risk? Do some small business. Facebook is a good stage to begin.
  • Your creativeness is unstoppable? Be a pioneer. You can be a personal advisor in wedding plan, or birthday party, home decoration or gifts.
  • Like sports? Join one, have fun with it and make some good out. Sports are great as a career.
  • Do you have a various talent? TV can offer you a great deal. Don't be ashamed.
  • Or, do you have something that people don't have? Show it, and be proud of it. To lived with technologies and Internet, everything can be possible.
All you need is a right road, a right passion and a right time. Confucius says, "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."

For those who employed, stop grumbling and enjoy your work ^^

#tmg2013

No comments:

Post a Comment