Today I want to make a short intro about my post (bcuz short is simple to absorb). This is about quotation and how it helps us to motivate ourselves to dive through this life journey. Therefore, I even engraved my patience and confidence by saying those quotations like chanting a spell. There were two kind of motivation that been used by humans since the day of King Tut's reign until Queen E's kingdom. It was been created according to the situation I had involved in the past; the differences between hidden motivation (using a soft-inspiring word to motivate) and honest motivation (a little bit real and a little bit rough). So, let's have a look.
- Everything will meet the end; this suffer will stop one day.
- To swayed your white flag doesn't you had failed; it means that you just surrender and wait for another day to awake and win.
- Sometimes passing the obstacles does not required action to deal with; it is about wisdom that strengthens you.
- There are not GOOD or BAD friends out there because we just need a loyalty and trust in friendship.
- Downcast is the inner voice that come from your worries.
- Love yourself like no one can love you better than yourself.
- The best pretty things are your own self-confidence because beauty always come in different ways.
- You lived to proud with your face.
- Self-confidence is the other solution to rebalance or harmonise the opposition inside us.
- Let your weakness makes you strong.
- Change is about blooming ourselves.
- It is not guilty to failed; at least you gained the experience.
- My face might look ugly but at least I had my brain and money.
- Good education helps to increased your value in relationship's market.
- Fake beauties might cut your way but original always win to lived.
- That is not about luck that hates you; it means that you just too lazy for everything.
- If your friends need you like an umbrella, it means that they are sucks.
- Let's keep notes who pissed us off.
- I am completely pretty; pretty girls just don't get it since they are brainless.
- Just say it for once; I am not good or not bad, I am just average.
- It is not guilty to look fool in your pictures because editing software is free.
- I was fear with the dark, so I switch on the light and I can see clearly what's in front of me.
- Change is necessary; if you're not, you're better dead than alive.
- Facebook is not a wishing well; if you want it don't just put it on your status. You have to work it out.
That's all from me. Have a nice-enjoy reading =D
These quotations are for educational purposes and personal used only.
© Copyright 2011 MaidensGiedd