Wednesday 23 May 2012

TWIST THE UNTWISTED !

Read this and see how fast and fluently you are!

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper; 
"Sir, there's a problem here. I think you need to cut this"
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled pepper? 
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper, 
Where's the peck of pickled pepper Peter Piper picked?


Careful Katie cooked a crisp and crinkly cabbage; 
Did careful Katie cook a crisp and crinkly cabbage?
If careful Katie cooked a crisp and crinkly cabbage, 
Where's the crisp and crinkly cabbage careful Katie cooked?

She sells sea shells on the seashore; 
The shells that she sells are sea shells I'm sure. 
So if she sells sea shells on the seashore, 
I'm sure that the shells are seashore shells.

A twister of twists once twisted a twist; 
The twist that he twisted was a three twisted-twist;
If in twisting the twist, one twist should untwist, 
The untwisted twist would untwist the twist.


Now, try say this :

Betty Botter bought some butter,
But she said this butter's bitter,
If I put it in my batter,
It will make my batter bitter,
But a bit of better butter,
Will make my batter bitter,
So she bought a bit of butter,
Better than her bitter butter,
And she put it in her batter,
And it make her batter better,
So t'was better Betty Botter,
Bought a bit of better butter.


So, feel dizzy?

No comments:

Post a Comment