Saturday 5 May 2012

Gaga and Her Repetition

Recently, I heard another new song by Gaga which is, 'Marry the Night'. As usual, I knew that that's her song. The costume, the music, and dance, and of course, the repetition. Just like her stage name- 'Gaga' that derived from a song, 'Radio Gaga', Ga-Ga is also a repetition word. And, some of her song lyrics are 'repetition'. I believe, you know what I'm talking about. Let me show you some repetition that she did in her lyrics ^^


  1. Just Dance : If you listen carefully, you can hear she repeat 'dance' several times like <dd-dance, dance,  dance...> I think it sounds like that but hey, grab your phone, mp3, iphone or whatever it is and sharp your ear.
  2. Poker Face : The first thing that you can hear is the sound of Ma Baker <ma..ma..ma..ma...>  and the chorus <po-po-poker face>. Oh yes, that's obvious.
  3. Paparazzi : Let me sing you a song...<I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me...papa-paparazzi>
  4. Bad Romance : She says...<Ra-ra, ah-ah-ah, roma-roma ma, Ga-ga, ooh la-la...want your bad romance...>. Yes, correct...Gaga says her own name in here.
  5. Telephone : Play this song and tell me, did you hear something that sounds like <hello-hello baby you called I can't hear a thing, I have got no service in the club you say-say, wha-what did you say, huh, you're breaking up on me, sorry I cannot hear you I kinda busy...>
  6. Alejandro : <Ale-Alejandro...Ale-Alejandro>...that's all I can say...ale!
  7. Judas : And again..she sang <Judas-Juda-a, Judas-Juda-a...>
  8. Americano : Oh gosh...tell you the truth, I like this song especially when I can related this part <Aa-ah, America- Americano!> with the dance step in Puss in Boots. 
  9. Marry the Night : Here, she jumped out from her car with her black dress and white messy hair, and she screamed out and says <Ma-ma-ma-marry, Ma-ma-ma-marry...the night!> and then, she joined her members and dance together with her very-very tight, cloth.
So, these are some examples of how Gaga likes to "Ga-ganized" the song into something that we can called as 'the freak-weird thing.'

She really 'born this way'..


No comments:

Post a Comment