Saturday 22 June 2013

K-Pop Fantastic Hair

[Hey, I made it for you since you liked K-Pop very much. It feels like the Hallyu vibe is in your bone, buddy!]

Okay, I used to write serious thing, mostly about history and it makes me look like an old man, or an open dusty book. Aw, come on! I'm not that old! Since everyone talks about K-Pop here and there (I don't care that much but I do love pop-corn), so how about hair? The things I liked the most about K-Pop is they're creative about hair. There are so many things they can do with hair. Isn't that awesome? So, let's check out the best fantastic hair in my list (my list, dear..not yours). If you disagree, made your own list--okay?




Number 11
Simple and funny, this hairstyle makes Chansung looks like a happy child. At the same time, he reminds me with the historical Korean drama, he suits the admiral character very well. Oh, before I forgot, there was a show (Idol Army if I'm not mistaken), using his face on fake money paper . That's fantastic idea~






Number 10
He looks creepy when he bite his finger like that. Okay now, I called this hairstyle as 'the split coconut'. It reminds me when I was young, few kids used to put the half of coconut shell on top of their head. But funny thing is, GD seems bubbly when he choose this hairstyle.







Number 9
Dear Lee Taemin, I guess this mushroom hair makes you cute and fresh. You should try this hair when you're 25. I believe it will bring your memories as maknae. 








Number 8
Remember You're Beautiful drama on SBS? I did spot Hong Ki hairstyle when he talked with his dog, Jolie. This hairstyle seems..unfinished. But the unfinished things are quite nice and unique. He looks bright with this hair.





Number 7
Rihanna used to get fame with her asymmetrical hairstyle. I guess, Key did a very good job with another asymmetrical hair too. Although in Star Golden Bell, the host told him that his hair looks like a helmet, to be honest I think that he looks charming and elegant with this haircut. 




Number 6
Emmm, I don't know how to call this hairstyle. Maybe I should named it as "I just cut it so what?". Mickey Yoochun, the ex-member of DBSK did this haircut during the Mirotic promotion. Although it seems peculiar and rare, just like Jaejoong did say in Happy Together- only he can do this to his hair.











Number 5
Now, introducing the shave haircut by Jaejin from Ft Island. Hong Ki called it as Jae-Dragon sensation in FT show (I saw it in Youtube when he ate chillies). More I see this, I think the Jae-Dragon name suits the hairstyle.










Number 4
Fly mohawk, fly~ This hairstyle gives Taeyang the manly side. I believed it must be difficult to make the hair height sustainable. But I think that, the natural mohawk can be seen after he awake in the morning. Aw, man. The other mohawk should cry now...wuhuhu T.T









Number 3
Oh my GOD, this is one of the funniest, bravest and unique hairstyle I ever seen in K-Pop hair taste. Inspired by Mickey Mouse (I think), Taeyang turns the adorable character in Walt Disney into a man! Taeyang, it must be complicated for you to did this. Although some netizen viewed this 'like a roll of kimbab, or chocolate roll, or seaweed sushi'...for me this is the hairstyle that no one can do it. You need to be brave (and shameless) enough to do it. Great kudos to you, Tae~







Number 2
It supposed that this hairstyle shows the manly side of him, but I don't think he did it. The white shave hairstyle actually makes him a sweet-adorable-young look. I believed, his feminine side absorbed the end result of haircut. Key, you did a great shave. Not everyone can have a nice shave on their head but you did it.








Number 1
Yeah, fantastic baby~ This is the fantastic hair so far and even Yoo Jae Suk from Running Man approved this hair looks awesome. Light shave on one side and long straighten hair on the other side- it must be difficult to take care of. Besides, I saw only GD did this in Hallyu world. GD, I'm proud that we're both from 88. You win my hair list! [sorry, no prize...]




So, any argument? There's a box down there~

#tmg2013
Images: Google harvesting, dear...

2 comments: