Wednesday 12 June 2013

Tips: Reduce Stress in Simple Ways

Stress. Everybody got stress in every Morning, during afternoon, before payday, after discount month or while driving. Even monkeys can get stress when you hide your bananas from them. People often said that, "if you got stress with et cetera, you should do something et cetera" such as travelling, spa treatment, domestic holidays, cinema time, recreation mode, camping, shopping or hang out with friends. But sometimes, great things are expensive and not everyone could bear the huge cost in order to reduce a small stress. So, this is it. How to reduce stress in simple ways?

1. Eat sweet things. It's easy. You can buy lollipop, cotton candy, ice-cream, cakes or chocolates. Sweet things can help you to feel nice and happy. Besides, it doesn't cost you much to buy candies, right? Really, sweet things can make you feel better. But, please remember Mr. Diabetes =)

2. Gamble. Do it with your friends or partners or family members. The simple rule for this reduce-stress-gamble is by using 10 cent only for each bet. If there are 10 bets and you won 6 of them so 60 cent will be yours. You know what's the reason for this cheap bet? It won't lose you much. Besides, it is just a therapy game to make you happy again- happy for each 10 cent you get from others.

3. Run and scream. Run helps you to work out, scream helps you to pour out your emotion. Get a good spot to run and scream. Please do not scream inside your room, or someone's room or inside crowd people. They might think you're dangerous- and crazy.

4. Singing. Actually, music can help people reducing stress. I used to sing very loud inside my room, only when my parent is going somewhere. If not, humming is good enough to help me. Some of my friend often visit the karaoke room and sing whatever they want. Even it sounds like hell to me, I guess that's how they reduce their stress in a good way.

5. Dance. Dance is a movement of expression. If you're not a good dancer, don't worry. Just do whatever you like, or jump here and there. As long your dance can express your emotion, and you really enjoy it, it will help you to feel better.

6. Sleep. Sleep is a great method to off your brain for a while and recharged your energy back. Sometimes, stress really can suck out all your energy and spirit. So, sleeping can help you to relax and have a nice dream.

7. Watch favorite TV show. For me, whenever I got stress, I watch a lot of TV shows. A lot. And I prefer funny shows so I can laugh like hell. So, my suggestion is, please watch funny TV shows whenever you got stress. I watched Running Man, HIMYM and other funny shows that I got from Youtube before I went to bed.

8. Watch funny movies. Just like number 7, please watch funny movies and get the best funny movies no matter what. TV channel, Youtube, Dailymotion, Veoh, and other online streaming channel is always there for you.

9. Eat. Just eat any foods that makes you relieved. Back to my campus life 3 years ago, I ate double-deck beef burger whenever I got stress. Sometimes, I ate apples. So, just eat whatever foods that come across your stressful mind. You can buy it, or cook it or ask someone to cook or buy it for you.

10. Get shower. Water can help you to feel calm and relax. Besides, it can help to cool your mind too. But I was quite different. Whenever I got stress, I often brush my teeth. I don't know why but it kinda refreshing, hihi...

11. Play games. There's a lot of application in smart phones lately. Get free games only. That's the rule. Pay for one simple game is so hateful (that's my thought and I really mean it.)

12. Last one, enjoy the green scenery of nature. That's the cheapest, easiest, and simplest way to reduce stress. God gives you this lovely nature, not for photographic intention, natural decoration or tourism-purposes only. Mother nature is the mother medicine of living things like us- for our mind, heart and soul. Just enjoy it while you can breathe.

It is not so hard to follow, right?

#tmg2013

No comments:

Post a Comment