Sunday 10 March 2013

Ask the Memes

Question 1

Mr. Anon: Give me the reason of Napoleon's height problem.

Cereal Guy: Easy, that's because he's Bone-Apart.

Question 2

Mr. Anon: Can you twist your head twice, flip your leg 180 degrees, jump down low and 
                   stand on durians?

F*ck Yea : I can do that.

Question 3

Mr. Anon: Tell me what was happened on 11 September 2001?

Forever Alone: I've lost my blind date.

Question 4

Mr. Anon: Do you know which actress was Miss Universe 1994?

Yaoming: Bitch please~

Question 5

Mr. Anon: Where Montreal got its name?

YUNO: Y U no tell me the answer?!

Question 6

Mr. Anon: Did you heard the old quotes saying that ' tall man tells lame jokes?'

Okay Guy: Okay...

Question 7

Mr. Anon: Did you know mom knows everything?

OMG guy: Oh crap...

Question 8

Mr. Anon: Do you think Neil Patrick Harris would marrying a girl someday?

CA Guy: Challenge accepted.

Question 9

Mr. Anon: Tell me the typical word of 'trolling'.

Trollface: U mad, bro?

Question 10

Mr. Anon: What is the relationship between you and Lady Gaga?

Poker Face guy: My name.

Question 11

Mr. Anon:  What do you feel about Sulu reaction at Sabah?

Rage guy: Fffffuuuuuufffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Question 12

Mr. Anon: What is the sound of Eduard Khil's hit song?

Lol Guy: Lololololololololololol~

Question 13

Mr. Anon: Kids love to smell smelly things, right?

True guy: True story.

Question 14

Mr. Anon: What do you think about foods served in graveyard?

Not bad guy: Oh...no bad.

Question 15

Mr. Anon: Tell me how to save all humans from death's fate?

Serious Guy: What, seriously?

Question 16

Mr. Anon: Do you like all questions above?

Me Gusta: Ohh, me gusta~


Emm, enjoy the Q&A =)

#tmg2103

No comments:

Post a Comment