Friday 29 March 2013

Decorating Pre-School Class

Self-made decoration with papers are enjoyable, especially for pre-school class. At first, when I saw the pre-school class, children were the most afraid I can think of. But then, when I began to realized that pre school class needs help, I intend to do something for them. Within 2 months and a few days, I have learned a lot through Internet, with kids, companions and the teacher. To my beloved art who lived inside my veins, decorating pre-school class is so memorable.

The front area, the place where I stand in every afternoon, decorating..
Self made heart shape using polystyrene for theme learning 

Filled in all empty space with ideas and artwork
Hand-made 'month' train and today's weather section
Easy self made lady bug using paper plate, red A4 paper,
double white tape, black card and yellow A4 paper
Manila card family tree and self draw avatar
1 Malaysia corner for pre school kids-early exposure
The place for artwork, creativity and ideas-
every child is an artist~
Pre school Crystal 2 family beanstalk tree
and paper pencil :D
Wall flip-flop made by polystyrene and paper 
Using gift papers to covered the old door,
borrowing the ideas from my colleague
And..those were Pre School Crystal 2 at SK Combined,
wondering about their future. Wish you
all the best, kids. I am not with you anymore~ ^^

Dedicated for those who helped me a lot during two months and few days. Thank you very much~

#tmg2013

No comments:

Post a Comment