Friday 12 April 2013

Bullies are Your Red Bull Booster

Childhood is the stage where the crime of life will begin. Nothing comes easy, as the anonymous keep saying, right?  Some called is as "just part of being a kid" but for me, the bullies are "just part of being a little murderer".  So that's how we learned what kind of bullies we have when we were kids. Bullies are the type that will never extincted from this earth. As the world keep growing and and survival is essential, bullies will grow up together with us. No matter where we are. It belongs to us how to resist and accept the mistreated, misunderstood, misplaced and mistakes.

1. What are bullies?
The scene of rough childhood
What a brilliant question (I think you know that already). Bullies are the group (a bunch) of people that scattered your emotion level, your confidence and your routine. There are two kind of bullies; physical abuse or mentally abuse. Sometimes, people got both and that's crazy. Believe me, I've got both of it and I thought that I may lived in the dark- forever. As you can see, two kind of torture are involved between inner and outer. The physical torture is often look painful and wounded, but mental torture is the mainframe to determine how strong the victim is. Cyberbullying, sexting, circulating suggestive, nude photos or message about a person is the example of mental torture.


Stop surpressing me!
2. Characteristic of bullies
Look around you. Bullies are often shiner than others. They got proud face, kinda 'dick'. They looked confidence and less care to others. Bragging is one of their value. They loved to criticize, nothing's good for them. Babbling and cursing (including the laughing package) is the routine. Sometimes, their shadow can be so damnable. The victim might be so stress and scared by hearing their footstep or voices. To conclude the whole thing, bullies are shitty living creature.

3. Characteristic of victims
Once again, look around you. The victims are often darker at the corner. Standing with worries around them. The confidence are really bad. They often screwed up. Crying is worthless to them because they know, no one valued their tears. They are weak and vulnerable. Friends are less. They often keep the feeling inside, trust is the difficult issue. Sometimes, victims choose to become wall, they fight the pain with smile. To conclude everything, the victim is 'Forever Alone' and 'Okay Guy' type.

4. The Result of Bullying and Suicide
To lived as a victim is not easy. Bullies never pity, unless they received bad dreams in midnight (think that in other perspectives). Bullies are the third reason of death among young people according to the CDC. The victims are between 2 or 9 times are more likely consider death than non-victims according to the Yale University. According to the study at Britain, at least half of suicides among young people are related to bullying. With the same study, 10 to 14 year-old girls are maybe exposed to the risk of suicide. ABC News reported that 30 percent of bullying victims choose to stay at home because of fear of bullying.
Victims, drink me and
boost up you bravery~

Well, for bullies' happiness, it costs them one death per day.

But, to all victims, why should you pay the cost with your life? There are so many things to do in this world rather than giving up and ended your life. Just run, build your future, strengthen your emotion and face them later. Prove to them that you can make them bowed on your feet for what they have done to your childhood. Doing that is not a crime, not cruel and not a revenge. It shows that the bullies are your Red Bull Booster and the determination for you to choose happiness. So, give a chance to your throat to speak your success, not your bloody death. Remember Pink's song; you're f*ckin' perfect to me~

>>>Draw my life (sorry, no time for drawing)
I was a victim of bully during my childhood. The biggest reason might be I was vulnerable to the assault. I received both tortures from my classmate and several teachers. They were often said that it was my fault for being too disgusting and "pain in their ass". For 10 years, I received bad words and curses from my teachers, blaming me as "the eyesore" and got free punishment for the guilt I never do. For 10 years, I always said to myself- "Don't cry", it shows them the door to my weakness. I keep all pain for myself and treated myself as a wall. I believe that I can resist them. During 10 years, I often talk to myself (when I'm on bed, in the toilet, under my bed, inside the cupboard or while walking home) and motivate myself with any kind of words even sometimes I felt so pity with myself and got sad. Later on, I met one friend with high self esteem, she got a quite similar name like me. She teaches me that being brave is the only way to get out from my nightmare. Don't be afraid to step out and make mistakes- so I know why I was too easy to become a target in the past.

Now, I managed to pass the road that full of acids and I'm proud that I give my throat a chance to speak my success. True story =)

No comments:

Post a Comment