Friday 6 April 2012

THE DAILY JESTER © since 1988

# Third Part

ENTERTAINMENT AND ADVERTISMENT.

Everything’s sponsored.
Poro : This advertisement is about clothes but those models keep showing their teeth.
Jea : It means that their teeth must be sponsored. If you were given free implants, you have
to show them.

A Lonely Singer
One male singer receives a letter from his fan. He got excited because he got least of fan rather than his other members. And his fan was wrote something which is:
“I’m a huge fan of yours. But I have no friends at school. I guess our fate is the same.”

The GPS Advertisement.
Wife : Honey, where is the best shopping complex at your hometown?
Husband : Your phone is new. Look it up on your GPS.

MC Talk Show.
Don : Mr. Sou, you’re great MC. Do you ever think that it’s time to give up your
career?
Mr. Sou : I do think of every day as my last show. I work hard on it.
Don : Really? What a great self-motivation.
Mr. Sou : Actually…many programs have ended.


Doing Very Well.
My old classmate, Ara was joining a drama class. Then, I heard she becomes an actress. Few years later, I met her back at the restaurant and she seems very well than I thought. So I greet her and we have some short conversation before I went home.
Me : You’re doing very well in your drama. Now, everyone knows you. There must be a lot
of memorable moments from that, isn’t it?
Ara : Yeah…just the eating BBQ scenes that helped my thin body to become what it is now.

Just Love Songs.
Artist K : My fans just love my songs more than me.
Journalist : Reason?
Artist K : I give them my autographs even they didn’t ask for it.

Self Preservation.
Reporter S : Mr. X, you look younger than your real age. I guess your perfect diet helps
you to look young in 30s.
Actor X : I ate a lot of salt. I’m MSG-lover. I called it as self-preservation.

The Differences.
Singer Y is popular among Malaysia and Japan. So, the Malaysian reporter ask him a question-“Can you tell me what the differences between Malaysian and Japanese fans?” His answer is simple-“Japanese people speaks Japanese.”


Slow Station.
Yesterday, I just tuned in a radio station, and I was surprised for what I heard:
“Hello everyone…I am DJ O. This is the nation’s first slow-motion radio station…the opening takes several minutes to say…so…this is the first song…for everyone…Ah….it is in English…of course…if anyone knows the name of this song…send me a message…thank you…for your patience…”

Delicious Red in Advertisement.
“KFC, PIZZA HUT, Mc DONALD, CHICKEN RICE SHOP, KENNY ROGERS, SINGAPORE CHICKEN RICE, WALLS, SECRET RECIPE, COCA COLA…et cetera, et cetera, et cetera…”

Two-PAIR that I know.
1. BASKIN’ & ROBIN
2. DOLCE & GABBANA
3. JACK & JILL
4. JOHNSON & JOHNSON
5. PROCTER & GAMBLE
6. FRESH & WHITE
7. HEAD & SHOULDER
8. COLGATE & PALMOLIVE
(I believe you start to think more about two-pair after you read this)


Brands.
“Today, I put my DIESEL  on my body and walking around with my JAZZ on my feet. I bought my APPLE with me and I thought that it will be nice if I had my TWISTER…” (Diesel: clothes, Jazz: shoes, Apple: laptop, Twister: orange juice)



Fake Tall.
“Don’t trust tall people in advertisement, they might use insoles.”


HyseScield©2012
For education purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment