I watch Korean drama, not so much. The first one probably Winter Sonata, the second was Successful Story of a Bright Girl and followed by Autumn in my Heart. Then, I just caught up something in few KDramas I did watch before; the female character's name start with 'G' and also sounds like 'K' in Korean.
I know there's a lot of Korean female name in KDrama such as Ma Yoo Hee (Witch Yoo Hee) or Han Jieun (Full House) or Wi Mae Ri (Marry Me, Mary) or Shin Chae Kyung (Princess Hour). But still...'G' attracts my attention.
Here's the example:
1. Go Eun Chan by Yoon Eun Hye in Coffee Prince 2007
|credits: tiffanykimchiland blogspot|
2. Geum Jandi by Goo Hye Sun in Boys Over Flowers 2009
3. Go Minyu/Go Minam/Gemma by Park Shin Hye in You're Beautiful 2009
4. Gil Ra Im by Ha Ji Won in Secret Garden 2010
5. Song/Goo Eun Jo by Moon Geun Young
& Goo Hyo Sun by Seo Woo in Cinderella's Sister 2010
|credits: koreaninfatution wordpress|
6. Gong Ah Jung by Yoon Eun Hye in Lie to Me 2011
7. Go Hye-mi by Bae Suzy in Dream High 2011
|Credits: nizaura wordpress|
8. Goo Jae Hee by Choi Sulli (Fx) in To the Beautiful You 2012
'G' means great. Do you know any famous 'G' in KDrama in your KDrama's list?