Saturday 20 October 2012

One of These Nights

seattlehowposters.com
I wrote a story of a long road,
Where there were no parts to begin,
Nor a place to ended with,
It was a long way where I did not walk with my feet,
Or crawled with a pair of bare hand,
It was just a long road where people were watching,
But they can never touched me.


I wrote a story of life,
Where life is a life,
When life started with life and after life,
It was a cloudy sketch of graveness,
When all dreams were broke as a single dream,
And emerged from somewhere's hope,
It was a deep dream of life time,
It was just an old dream of no time.


I wrote a story of a wealth,
A master who walked with a wife and a mistress,
A madam who talked with a husband and a lover,
A man who crossed with the brain and agony,
And a woman who mocked with her face and martini,
It were the common wealth of gold and relationship,
The proudly wealth of nation and race,
With words to brag, a culture to swag,
As if there were no one who born better like them,
And speak like no one is greater than them,
Wealth changed human become a better sapien,
And wealth do turns human to become such a homo.


I wrote a story of a fate,
With some thoughts that the world will be understand,
Some words will be accepted,
Or at least its voice will be heard,
As it tried to speak louder than whispering,
Yet it just a nude day with an empty hand,
Thousand tails were came out and shake the earth,
Watch the tears and taste the flesh,
All inks were dried to say more,
All papers were crushed to place for,
There were millions of flowers and the golden pots of rainbows,
But the business of warfare puts the bleeding scar to grow.


I wrote a story of nights,
Where I spent the eyes to watch of these lights,
There was a moment when I saw a tunnel,
A long old tunnel, a long old road,
Which reminds me with all broken tiles and pearls,
As they saw me and stood up coldly like marbles,
I was looking for happiness that costs me a pile of tears,
Full boxes of scar, thousand buckets of pain,
And the priceless pay of bitter salt,
Teased by a sweet fate that come for another teaser,
Then I lighted up the dark with two piece of matches,
"This would never stand last," I whispered,
And I might died in waiting,
It was the word that stabbed my ground,
As I was sitting down inside one of these nights.

2010-2012-1912021184125
MaGi2012 (Cat City, Mal)

No comments:

Post a Comment