Tuesday 21 May 2013

Tips: How to get well in Good, Better and Great?

Being as an almost-perfect-person is something that we can't buy. You can never buy it in package. Several people are born with it (so, congratulations for them). Mostly, people relate this term through supplement, cosmetic and the most gruesome-going under knife. Of course, for those who experiencing the grim life and misfortune (I mean, the natural deformity or physical defect that caused a serious psychology) can affect someone's behaviour. I think that I can tolerate with them if they decided to choose a knife rather than a motivation book. Yet, I'm feel a bit disappointed for those (born in great shape), choose to cut the skin and feel so proud with it rather than helping people in need. 


Okay, to get a good look, better look and great look depends on how well you are. The meaning of 'well' is not this- "Well, you know me" or "Well, thank you very much" or "Well, I told you." What the hell? Not that kind. I mean, how well you are facing the situation, your self-bringing or temperament, your inner health, mind and your PR. To be honest, I'm bad in PR and my temperament is also bad. I ate a lot on my bed, I often silence but once talk I talked very fast, I often used flip-flop even I was in an official matter, I have a slight fear of myself that burst out in every second and worse of all, I enjoyed farting. Yes, my behaviour is so bad and one of my unbalancing psychology. So, don't be like me. Be a good one =)

However, every bad feelings about yourself caused by a psychological weakness. So, let's proceed.

The Perspective of Good Look.

Good look is the external presentation to everyone. Eyes play its roles. Eyes need to feed the appetite too. It's difficult for me to talk about fashion, makeover and stuff like that since I'm not the fashionista and mostly I liked boy things (but seriously, I'm a decent girl). So, what am I going to tell you is get a mirror. Then, make a check list about the things that you want to change. I mean, the external temporary change. Please check your overall head-to-toe. Is your hair need some trimming? Is your body need a sand scrub? Is your wardrobe need colors or new stitches? Or maybe you can do some harvesting on your face-your pimples? Once you done the check list, it's time to peep through pages of magazine, or website or everywhere that gives you inspiration. Select the best, humble and nice new style for yourself, which is suitable for your height, your weight, your facial look and skin tone. Good to remember, be an eye-sweet, not an eye-sore. Get some advice from others who knows better. Don't forget to feel good for your new good look.

The Next Transition to a Better Stage.

Better look is the next step outside the door. Once again, eyes play its roles. And again, I'm not the right person to say this (but I have too because I want to babble about it), so it's time to check the alignment of the new good style. Baby, if you have a nice material over your body and all over your head+face, what on earth did you do if you can't sleep off the odd behaviour of yours? Even anonymous often said that 'be yourself', would you dig your nose, scratch your ass, chase and shout people whenever you get annoyed or did every indecent things you always do when you're home? No. It's time to have a better perspective, better view and better spirit. Now, it's time to watch your step. Then, watch the way you greet people, After that, your talk, your body language, your friendliness, your manner, attitude and most important, yourself. Anonymous did say that 'practice makes perfect'. So, do your homework diligently. If you can't find the harmonious part of changing, seek the new one.


The New Form of Great Things and Sustainability.

Great look is not mine. I told you that I'm bad, but I'm also good. Being bad is doesn't mean that I'm bad because I can do good too. But that's not what am I going to talk about. Great look is the parallel between good and better, the alignment that connect each other. Once you made the change of your look- from bad to good, the connection reaches the point of enlightenment where you have to sustain the good look into a better one. Then, the 'practice makes perfect' word mixed the two item inside your head-bowl. The 'baking' situation takes time, of course. But, once the new you bakes perfect, everything is reshape nicely. Okay, it sounds like I'm teaching in a baking class but the things I want to say is everything needs time- a bit of salty sacrifice, a spicy changes, some sour rejection and a sweet satisfaction. All in all, all changes are made by you. You. 

But first, you have to appreciate the best thing in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment