Thursday 9 May 2013

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time, there was a child, which it's me.
I was a goofy girl.

One day, the new place awaits me.
I met new people.
They just don't like me.

In this new place, I met the bravery.
They do all great things.
All I can do is watching them.
And hoping that I won't become a prey.

When I grow up, life becomes difficult.
It was hard to become pretty.
It was hard to sustain the beauty.
It was hard to maintain the pity.
I can't pay more.
I just move on.
And start living.

Life is funny.
I can't predict.
I lived in prediction.
Everyday is a surprise.
People keep surprising me.
I guess that's a secret.
To lived in human.

Today, I wake up and yawn.
My past was yesterday.
And a day before that.
And a day before that.
And a day before that.
As now I'm thinking.
What would it be,
If I never have a life.
To make a story of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment